[ Direct download link (Windows) ]
Release name: Tracks – The Train Set Game
Size: 508 MB
Title: Tracks – The Train Set Game
Genre: Indie, Racing, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Whoop Group
Publisher: Excalibur Games
Release Date: 28 Sep, 2017
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (221)
About This Game
‘A wonderfully relaxing way to spend a bit of downtime’ – Eurogamer
‘One to watch for train enthusiasts’ – PC Gamer
‘Tracks – The Train Set Game looks utterly delightful’ – Kotaku UK
Build the train sets of your childhood dreams with an easy-to-use editor. Just indicate where you want to build and Tracks does all the hard work for you, effortlessly mapping out turns, junctions and crossings under your command.
- Add houses and trees to create your own little villages
- Place unique track shapes and configurations beyond what you would normally find in a physical train sets
- Physics objects to play with
- Play in free-mode to build at your leisure without any set objectives
Ride the rails
Once you’ve created your rail network, you can ride along from inside your train, in first person. You’ll have full control of your vehicle in this view and will be able to adjust the train’s speed and direction. Your train’s weight and momentum are simulated, challenging you to maintain a steady but efficient speed while transporting passengers.
Build your own train sets at will, or enjoy the set game modes with objectives for you to complete. For instance, Tracks challenges you to design a rail system that accommodates passengers’ commuting needs. Build the most efficient rail network to complete objectives in the fastest time possible.
Varied environments await, acting as playgrounds in Tracks: The Train Set Game. Go off the rails, ride along the furniture. Each environment contains unique features for you to experiment with and incorporate into your track designs.
We are currently researching Steam Workshop support so players can share their tracks with other players online. We will update this section once we have a good idea of the functionality available after a few tests!
Tracks: The Train Set Game is everything the child in you has ever wanted. There are plenty of train games out there, but this is the only nostalgia-filled train simulator you’ll find on Steam.
For all the train game news you can handle, make sure to follow Tracks: The Train Set Game on Twitter, like us on Facebook. And for more from Excalibur Games, check out our IndieDBprofile.
Track the Train Set Game uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.” and “Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2017, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.”
Other Titles From Excalibur
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 2GHz or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 1GB memory
Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game
Download The Game